Heal. Move. Excel.
Heal. Move. Excel.
At ReVerve we take a holistic approach to physical therapy.
We understand the complete human "movement system," and focus on your long-term health and wellbeing. We find the root cause of your pain or issue and set out a comprehensive to plan to get better.
Rehabilitation, performance, and prevention
Physical therapy isn’t just for "rehab!" Our services and treatments address a range of physical needs and we are skilled in treating both student athletes and adults of any age for a wide variety of conditions and performance goals.
If you’re in pain or want to improve your athletic performance, turn to physical therapy first.
Research shows that 70 percent of people who seek physical therapy first for spinal, shoulder, or knee pain are successfully treated without the need for imaging, medication, or seeing a medical doctor.
Your body is resilient and has a phenomenal capacity to heal. From post-surgery rehab, to managing MS, or recovering from an injury, we help restore your body to its full potential.
Let us be your ally in achieving your fitness goals. Our holistic physical therapy approach can help you overcome fitness hurdles, improve strength and agility, and optimize your performance. We are direct access, you don’t need a referral for PT, come to us directly!
We are your primary care for your physical body. Don’t wait until you’re injured to come in. Regular check-ins can help prevent injury by addressing muscle imbalances and inefficient movements that cause injury or pain.
Areas of Treatment
The specific issues we treat include, but are not limited to, the following. If you do not see your need on this list, please contact us for more information. It is likely we can treat it, but if we can’t, we will gladly recommend another trusted practitioner.
Approaches and Tools
- Manual physical therapy, including joint mobilization
- Soft tissue manipulation, scraping, Gua Sha, cupping
- Visceral manipulation
- Proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation
- NeuFit NEUBIE electrical stimulation
- Specialized mobility, stability, and activation drills and exercises
- Strength training, including Olympic lifts and HIIT/Tabata programming
- Aerobic conditioning planning
Spine, including low back, SI, head and neck ▾Spine, including low back, SI, head and neck ▴
- Low back pain
- Sacroiliac and pelvic pain
- Coccyx pain
- Lumbar or cervical disk herniation and prolapse
- Lumbar and cervical radiculopathy and nerve pain
- Thoracic (middle and upper back) pain and stiffness
- Rib and sternum pain
- Migraines and headaches
- Neck pain
- Jaw pain and TMJ dysfunction
Sports performance and injury ▾Sports performance and injury ▴
- Muscles tears and strains
- Joint sprains
- Ligament sprains and tears
- Repetitive stress injury
- Endurance and mountain athlete (ultramarathons, skimo, mountain running)
- Running, triathlon and marathon
- Running gait analysis and coaching
- Mountain and road biking
- Strength athletes, CrossFit/HIIT
- Power lifting and body building
Post-Surgical ▾Post-Surgical ▴
- Total or partial knee arthroplasty
- Total or partial hip arthroplasty
- Shoulder replacement
- Achilles repair
- Knee: ACL, MCL, LCL, patellar tendon, meniscus repair
Injury prevention, posture and ergonomics ▾Injury prevention, posture and ergonomics ▴
- Ergonomic assessment and interventions
- ACL injury prevention for youth athlete
- Postural training and correction
- Movement analysis, Mobility and stability optimization
- Gait training
Shoulder, elbow and wrist ▾Shoulder, elbow and wrist ▴
- Shoulder impingement
- Rotator cuff injury or tear
- Shoulder separation and AC joint pain
- Shoulder pain
- Biceps tear or biceps tendonitis/osis
- Elbow pain or surgery
- Tennis and golfers elbow
- Numbness/tingling in arm or hand, nerve entrapment
- Chronic regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Wrist pain, scaphoid problems, TFCC sprain, hand pain
Hip and Knee ▾Hip and Knee ▴
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Hip impingement, femoral acetabular impingement syndrome
- Weak or inhibited glutes
- Posterior hip and glute pain, sciatica
- Hamstring strain
- Knee: ACL, LCL, MCL, meniscus problems
Foot and Ankle ▾Foot and Ankle ▴
- Shin splints and tibial stress reaction
- Foot or ankle pain and stiffness
- Posterior tibialis dysfunction, fallen arches
- Plantar fasciitis, heel pain
- Achilles pain
- Nerve pain
- Cuboid pain
- Mortons neuroma
- Bunions, hallux valgus, great toe arthritis
Chronic pain ▾Chronic pain ▴
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Muscle guarding, stress and pain for example in neck and shoulders
Neurological disease and injury ▾Neurological disease and injury ▴
- Multiple sclerosis
- Traumatic brain injury and concussion